Introduction, Materi, and Youtube.

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, my name is Suhaila Budiman and my nickname is Suhaila. I come from and live in Depok, West Java. I am currently a student at the Creative Media State Polytechnic, publishing study program.

In the first semester, general English course with Mrs. Suratni as the lecturer. 

We learn about: 

1. About capitalization and punctuation. 

2. About the part of speech including noun, pronounce, adjective, articles, preposition, conjunction, injection, adverbs, and verbs. 

3. Writing paragraphs namely narrative, descriptive, expository, and persuasive. 

4. We visited the iibf exhibition and wrote an article about our experience visiting the exhibition.

That's all I can say about semester 1 material, thank you for watching and have a good day.


Link YouTube

🔗 Introduction_SuhailaBudiman


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Final Exams

Midterm Exam Assignment

Communication Skills in Multimedia Business